Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 10- 40 Days For Life

Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12: 9-10

READ MORE@ 40 DAYS FOR LIFE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lord God almighty places value on our lives. He is aware of all that we are and all that we do. He is our loving Fatherand creator and He loves us. We don exist unnoticed by Him.

O LORD, thou has searched me, an known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but , lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou has beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Psalms 139: 1-6

God will never leave us nor forsake us. We are always on His mind and always in His sight. Our God is a very personal God.

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from they presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea:
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee
Psalms 139: 7-12

It is God our creator who formed us. He knew us as we were being formed in the womb and knows each and every part that makes who we are. God is always aware of us. He hasn't called us to be strangers to Him. He invites us to know Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We are not an accident to God. He delighted in creating us.

For thou has possessed my reins; thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in the book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalm 139: 13-18


Heavenly Father I thank you that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I thank you that your eyes are upon us and that we are not hid from you. I ask you Father to forgive us for not valuing life and recognize that all life is a gift from you our Loving Creator. I ask you Lord Jesus to pour out your Holy Spirit to bring us into agreement with your will concerning life. I pray Father that every expectant parent be filled with your Joy of the life that has formed within them. I ask Father God for your grace, mercy, peace, strength, provision, and wisdom be poured out upon them. I ask you Jesus to fill them with Love for their child and for each other. I ask for this in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment