Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pro Life Prayer Team

I came across this blog while on a facebook group. Please go visit the site and commit to praying for Life. They are committing to pray for President Obama's heart to be changed concerning abortion. The scripture for the week is convicting. I will be adding this to my resource link and the button Changing One Heart For Many.
********I just tested the link and the button and they do not take me to the latest blog entry...just scroll down the page to blog archive that should take you to the latest entry on that blog...

*****thank you Melinda***the button will take you to the initial post and at the bottom of the post is a link to the current update...****


PRO LIFE PRAYER TEAM

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debrah! Thanks so much for your participation and support of the Changing One Heart for Many prayer team! The button takes you to the initial post explaining the prayer team and what it takes to become involved. At the bottom of that post, there is a link that will take you to the latest scripture focus (I will update it every week). Blessings on you and all you put your hand to,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete