Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day Two - 40 days for life

40 Days for Life - Day 2


2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Day Two -Praying for the healing of those who have participated in abortions.

Because thine heart was tender, and thou didst humble thyself before God, when thou hearest his words against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, and humbledst thyself before me, and didst rend thy clothes, and weep before me: I have even heard thee also, saith the Lord
11 Chronicles 34:27

Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up
James 4:10

If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land
II Chronicles 7:14

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake
1 John 2:12

Then said Jesus, Father forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
Luke 23:34

And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shat forgive him.
Luke 17:4

Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
Luke 7:47

Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:23


Silent No More seeks to make the public aware of the emotional and physical pain of abortion to both men and women. There is healing and forgiveness for those who have participated in abortion. If you have participated in abortion or if you are interested in how you can help those who have suffering because of abortion please visit the Silent No More site.









LUMINA
A site for those who need post abortion help and healing

No comments:

Post a Comment